Monday, March 5, 2012

I met Rip Esselstyn at Whole Foods Market




On January 10th my daughter and I were shopping at Whole Foods in downtown Atlanta and I saw a copy of Engine 2. There were flyers there by the books about a Breakfast event at the John's Creek location. (This picture was taken at that event on January 25). I went home and downloaded Engine 2 by Rip Esselstyn and read it immediately! I started eating this way right away. Not long after that I was at Whole Foods and I saw where they were having meetings about eating the Engine 2 way so I signed right up! I rented Forks Over Knives from Netflix and found it very eye opening. There was a Engine 2 Kitchen Rescue I watched on Netflix Steaming also. I highly recommend both of these movies.I also bought Prevent and Reverse Heart Disease by Caldwell B. Esselstyn Jr. It has great info and recipes also! I thought I would share some things I eat. Please comment any tips or recipes!

No comments:

Post a Comment